• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1998 svt contour #854 for sale or trade

akafireball

New CEG'er
$3900 or trade
looking to sell or poss trade my svtc
runs great 148k miles
owned for several years hardly driven mostly sits under carport covered less than 5k miles a year
needs paint job clear coat is peeling has some small dents and cracks in ground effects scratches etc
no rust SC and NC lifetime car only as far as i know
headers
has hd clutch w less than 15k miles on it
new alt / new starter
cold air kit
custom tune
wiring harness was replaced before i got it..Ive double taped a few areas just for piece of mind ..
new tires on nice 17" enkie rims comes 2 spare tires 1 oem alum 16" svtc 1 4 cylinder contour spare rim 15"
on black steel rim
org svt floor mats in good shape not used just stored in trunk
nice int no tears just normal wear
everything works but clock and power trunk release plastic gear cable stripped
pass window is getting kinda slow
rear defog only works when it wants to not necessarily when you want it to ..lol...
cold ac / hot heat
cross drilled rotors frt & rear
glow shift pillar pod w oil,temp,volt ..needles matches oem gauges perfectly
runs like a scaled pup
best handling & driving car I've ever owned..
getting to old turning 50 soon dont need a hot sedan anymore but ill miss it ....
I need a v6 or v8 4wd 4dr suv for my growing kids and our dogs svt has to go
will trade for 4wd 4 door suv in similar cond with under 200k miles and no rust ??

Attachments

• photo18553.jpg
    photo18553.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
  • photo18555.jpg
    photo18555.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
  • photo18556.jpg
    photo18556.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
  • photo18557.jpg
    photo18557.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back