• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BURNING PHONE BOOK MEET

cobrawannabe

Addicted CEG'er
See common interests thread about the phone book-swilling snowblower. Epic.

But seriously, who wants to throw a meet together some time next week?
I have February break, so all week, I'll be free except Mon and Tues afternoons. I'm good for evenings tho. Maybe hit up Hooters in New Britian, or possibly just go to a 99, or hang out somewhere.

Most NECEG meets are held on weekends because the majority of us have MTWRF 9-5 jobs. Unless you're in Pennsylvania where they like to have meets on Tuesday afternoons. :p

I'm booked almost all March but February is fairly free.

Meets in the winter don't happen much around here. We're summer kinda people.

Plus, I'm usually too busy for meets. I have too much crap going on to think about meets.

So friday or saturday night is past your bed times?? What, do you have dinner at 4, and Bingo at 5:30, just before you take your meds?:laugh:

Hahahaha I COULD be up for a meet along with Lindsey, but I could NOT be as well. I've been very busy with school and stuff! You guys would need to decide on a date :)

Hahahaha I COULD be up for a meet along with Lindsey, but I could NOT be as well. I've been very busy with school and stuff! You guys would need to decide on a date :)

oh come on, there is a meet just about every weekend at Gregs ... and you never show up :shrug:

We've done plenty of weeknight dinner meets in the past. I don't see why this one can't be done for those that are local to the area he's proposing.

Lol well maybe I'm sick of you guys...:laugh:
You're always there on Sundays, right? haha

just about, its been boring without anyone to make fun of :laugh:

well jared did make it by last weekend for alittle so it was better .... anyway greg will be doing some work sunday but I can't make it this weekend.

Indeed, scheduling a meet is not always the easiest undertaking. You would think with the somewhat youthful average age around here that most folks would be living pretty free and easy, and not need a ton of advance notice to show up for beers and burgers, or what have you.

In that spirit, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring, though a weekend beats a weeknight. How about Saturday the 23rd at 2PM, for example, at a Ninety-Nine in north central or northeastern CT or south central, southeastern MA?

Back