• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

^ I'll be waiting to hear from you.

FYI: For those with parking brake issues....we are NOT on the hill this year! :)

Drive safe everyone!

yeah :laugh: but how is the spot, back in a corner or something :crazy:

With luck I should be rolling in around 8 ish also I am figuring ...

this sucks, two hours to go at work and I really don't feel like doing anything ....

Last edited:
whats are spot like? ill be there at 9 tomarow...

Decent spot.
See ya tomorrow.

Ian, very nice! You and your dad did a great job! :cool:

Off to the gazebo to hang out with everyone. See you guys tomorrow.

Already did. :D

Will do Chris.

Last edited:
would anyone be able to put a B&M short throw shifter in my SVT tomarow. ill supply the tools n pay. I just have no idea what im doing lol. dont wanna mess sumthin upo cuz ive had enough trouble restoring the car.

The joys of being a Marine. I got the, "Oh, by the way, you have to work Saturday." I love what I do, but sometimes it sucks when it kills a Saturday in Carlisle and such. At least I can post at work. I'll get to an event one of these days and meet the local guys.

so i pick up my car yesterday getting it fixed... drive it and now its worse... the car won't even run right at all. i'm guessing i should have replaced the fuel pump. looks like no f***in carlisle for me:cry:

Oh, Well!

Oh, Well!

Hope you all are enjoying the show and food!

It's 3:30 PM Saturday as I write this.

My tow vehicle developed a bad water pump late Friday night.

As I need to get the racer to Pocono Sunday, here I am with repairs, and last-minute car prep, instead of joining you.

Best Wishes

Back