• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Hahaha yes it will be worth it. She's got a newer Mercury Mountaineer....its maroon with leather interior......pretty nice. She got it cuz she has 4 dogs to haul around now lol.

She will definately be stoppin by the tent

Oh yes welcome QBC to the CEG....you better be at Carlisle. Am I the only non-SVT contour there? Let me know. Do they still have the classes for non-SVT and SVT...if not please understand. I haven't been there since before I was even allowed to get my permit lol

They do still have the classes for SVT and non-SVT.
BrApple, Yamaha racer 686, Joel4Prez, Lars, Aaron 98 SE, and I8Rice all will be parked with you. Hopefully there will be more registering soon!

I know all about hauling dogs. That's why I have an Exploder! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Dang, you beat me by a minute. :)

Last edited:
Lol....alright. I know I wont be able to "win" my class...but oh well. Just hopin that I wouldnt be alone in it. When we went that year there were like 12 SVTs and 3 non

I've gotta compete with cars much nicer than mine , but you've gotta compete with BrApple's car ... poor you :( !

but I am not out to win, I just built the car that I wanted and if others like it so be it

I think I may have an issue with people mixing my car up with the SVT class ... will have to see ...

Last edited:
I know you didn't build it to win car shows , but dayum did it turn out :drool: !

I know I need more wax still ....

DSC03435.JPG

DSC03434.JPG

To all that are worried about bein' judged, DON'T! :laugh: You will be entered into the judging just by registering, and all the people that day vote on the cars they like best. Don't worry about it if your car isn't perfect, it's still cool just to hang out with everyone. I remember what GTOPete drove up last year, :laugh: . He wasn't out to win any great prize, he just wanted to come, and I think that's cool. :cool:

I'm a maybe, we're already going to the GM nationals. so i'll see if we can make another run up there.

but I am not out to win, I just built the car that I wanted and if others like it so be it

Exactly! That's just what I always said, I did to my car what I wanted. It's fun doing mods and making the car "my own".
You did a fantastic job Brian, your car turned out beautiful. :drool:

I'm a maybe, we're already going to the GM nationals. so i'll see if we can make another run up there.

I hope you come!! We want to meet you. It's a lot of fun and you will get to meet many of the people that you will chat with on the CEG, you get to put a face with the user name. :)
Let us know if you register and we'll put you on the registered list.

lol, yeah...about that..not many would be happy to see a 16 yr old with a nice SVT. but yeah. i'll see what i can do

We're not like that, we'll be happy to see you.
Make sure you register! :)

Back