• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy for CEG Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok here it is we have finally finished this project and its ready to be printed and sent off..We need at least 12 people to buy before we can start anything.I accept paypal.Money orders..ETC..

The design will all be done in Silver Metallic,With a CEG classic logo on the front left hand side(As your wearing the item).And the design below will be on the back..

We are doing T-shirts.In Red,Navy,Pink for the ladies,Black.
We are also doing Hooded jackets..Not zip-up.They are in Black.Grey.Pink,Navy.

Prices:T-Shirts-8.00 plus shipping....Hoodies 17.50 plus shipping.

Shipping:..Depending on location and amount ordered shipping will be bewtween $5.00-10.00.

Yes i know these was a misprint on my shirt..This will not be on any of the customers apparel..Also the back design will be alittle bit bigger since it will be screenprinted(MINE WAS IRON ON TRANSFER.) on not to big but it will fill out and look great.Please any questions or concerns PM me if you dont want to post in here.Thanks again from Joe at Mjs graphics

Picture778.jpg

Picture777-1.jpg

Ok here it is we have finally finished this project and its ready to be printed and sent off..We need at least 12 people to buy before we can start anything.I accept paypal.Money orders..ETC..

The design will all be done in Silver Metallic,With a CEG classic logo on the front left hand side(As your wearing the item).And the design below will be on the back..

We are doing T-shirts.In Red,Navy,Pink for the ladies,Black.
We are also doing Hooded jackets..Not zip-up.They are in Black.Grey.Pink,Navy.

Prices:T-Shirts-8.00 plus shipping....Hoodies 17.50 plus shipping.

Shipping:..Depending on location and amount ordered shipping will be bewtween $5.00-10.00.

Yes i know these was a misprint on my shirt..This will not be on any of the customers apparel..Also the back design will be alittle bit bigger since it will be screenprinted(MINE WAS IRON ON TRANSFER.) on not to big but it will fill out and look great.Please any questions or concerns PM me if you dont want to post in here.Thanks again from Joe at Mjs graphics

Picture778.jpg

Picture777-1.jpg

in the back is contour.org not .com :)

Ok figured i would post this now to just sum up any questions or concerns..At the end of this group buy i will be getting everyones real name and ceg name and phone number and zip codes to get shipping quotes i will then call and give a final price and if no answer i will PM that person.Thanks.I want to make sure i get the lowest possible price for everyone.

8 more people to wanna buy before i can start printing anything..Anyone else interested.Please any questions or concerns feel free to ask PM me or post thanks.Joe..

1.svtflea-2shirts in black.XXL.
2.redneckboarder-1 tshirt black M, 1 sweatshirt black L
3.CSVT4LIFE-1 shirt Black XL

1.svtflea-2shirts in black.XXL.
2.redneckboarder-1 tshirt black M, 1 sweatshirt black L
3.CSVT4LIFE-1 shirt Black XL
4. Clay_SVT- 1 Pink XL sweatshirt, 1 Navy XL sweatshirt

Ok i guess i'll have to end this group buy..Ohwell..Guess i'll print my self a shirt and hoodie..Oh well i tryed Thanks for the interest tho everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back