• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New CSVT

BigBEN

Hard-core CEG'er
Well, im bought a new car today, and its a CSVT

GreenSVT.jpg

only bad news about the car is that i some how dented a rim on the way home...the front drivers side wheel is bent on the outside...what a bummer...

let me kno what you think of my new car

O, and i do know that it is a 4X4 and needs to be lowered!

thats a really nice ride. I miss my topic green 99. That is the best SVT color hands down. And yeah I would give it a drop, take that spoiler off and that car will be perfect....well except if you like the spoiler, then keep it...lol

you have the worst luck with your cars ben. lets hope this one lasts a while longer. it looks really nice!

Nice choice you got there and don't worry about the rims, with a little searching you can probably find a place to repair it if its not too bad.

Ben depending on how bad the wheel is, weldcraft wheels near northville can probably fix them. should be under 75$ to do it too

thanks for all the comments. as far as more pictures go...the weather here is crap, and the car is salted and iced over and i probably wont be able to get some pics for a while now...but when i take some i will be sure to post them!

Very nice Ben! Glad to see that you are sticking with the Tours! :) And hey, at least it's not 100% stock! ;)

Reebs
i would say its about 80% stock. It has Magnaflow mufflers, B&M short throw shifter, Custom Front Strut Tower Brace, 18" Konig Holes wheels, Triple Gague Pod with Auto Meter Gauges, and a nice Pioneer Head Unit.

I'm glad that you decided to get another CSVT Ben. :)
Very nice!!! Tropic green...:drool:

Back