• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I never did post pics of my keyed SVT...

did you at least keep the notes?
if you plan on parking the car in the same spot with the fresh paint i would stake her out and catch it on video if she does it again.

did you at least keep the notes?
if you plan on parking the car in the same spot with the fresh paint i would stake her out and catch it on video if she does it again.

I kept a few of the notes in my SVT, but we definently plan to stake it out. Farmington Hills Police will be staking it out with myself and my dad! :) The only bad part is that she actually has to scratch my brand new paint job for us to convict her... :( and that will hurt to watch! Then the body shop will have to repaint that portion and blend it... which I never did like blending because alot of professional shops can't do it worth crap!

i wouldnt risk it man^^^

I know, but you don't understand how I want to catch that ******* lady! Then my insurance company would go after her for the previous over $5000 for the paint! :) That would be sweet to see her have to pay that $5000, then the money to fix my car the 2nd time, then all kinds of fines and fees to the state and court! That is all I really want!

I kept a few of the notes in my SVT, but we definently plan to stake it out. Farmington Hills Police will be staking it out with myself and my dad! :) The only bad part is that she actually has to scratch my brand new paint job for us to convict her... :( and that will hurt to watch! Then the body shop will have to repaint that portion and blend it... which I never did like blending because alot of professional shops can't do it worth crap!

If you feel like bringing it to WI.. the shop i work in does a really good job at color blending/matching:cool:

Then the body shop will have to repaint that portion and blend it... which I never did like blending because alot of professional shops can't do it worth crap!

if the shop that just painted it does the next repair, they shouldnt have a problem blending it at all.
i hope you catch the fugger!

WOW, that's too bad man. Although, it does look really good now.
I know. I got to see it in person. BTW: Thanks for the brake parts.

WOW, that's too bad man. Although, it does look really good now.
I know. I got to see it in person. BTW: Thanks for the brake parts.

Your welcome for the brake parts! Thanks for correcting the mistake! :) And you saw it when it was all salty! :(

and i thought i got it bad when i got keyed!. wow i kinda wish they would have just gone all the way on mine. free paint!

Back