• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arizona CSVT'S !!

Yeah i knew i saw another CSVT, i was on my way to work. and i dont know if you saw me but once i got the green light (on the on ramp) i gave you a peace sign out my window, and took off down the free-way. i remember that now... 35th and Deervalley ? damn i live at 19th Ave and UnionHills your hella close. PM me sometime if you ever wanna g2g.

And I'm at 19th Ave & Greenway, lol.

Damn u guys live in the poor part of glendale. J/K

67rd Deer valley.

Oh and as far as whats hitting the hood its the filter its to damn big.

Well im goin to a muffler shop @ 2pm around 19th & Deer Valley. maybe i'll run into one of you guys! hah... anyways i read the focaljet forums pretty frequently but i cant post or reply to any of the forums. i dunno why. i'm really wanting to get in on the "fender rolling g2g" they're talkin about in Dezert Focus' forums!

Last edited:
heh... Hey Greg!

I also work near the 3 of you... but I never see any other CSVTs, except at g2g's.

Well morbid was nice enough to come over the other night and give some tips on hooking up my gauges i have my mind made up about how im going to install 2 out of 3 does anyone here have there oil press. gauge hooked up to the port behind the AC Compressor and if so can you give me some pointers on how to do it hopefully some of you give me some advice because i am attempting this saturday :help:

Hey, what's up peeps? I just got my CSVT about a week ago. I'm a little ways from you all. I live in Sierra Vista which is in the very southern part of AZ. I'm exactly 2 1/2 hours away from Mesa.

I know this is kinda sad, but I don't really plan on trickin' this car out much. This is just my daily driver. I have a 400hp Nissan 240sx that I'm about to do a full front end silvia conversion on. That's my toy car.

Anyways, I wanted to say hi to everybody... I Hope I come across some of you while driving around :) Does anyone around here have a Mirko Splitter they want to sell? I'm also having a HELL of a time trying to find a rear lip spoiler. Any thoughts?

Matt

That's not sad to leave your SVT stock. i had a 95 240sx SE fun car. too many people have butchered those cars imho. i love'm tho! a nice 95-98 w/ coilovers n 18's :drool:

Hey Electro... you should try to make it to one of the multi group meets (Focus/Contour/Cougar).

Hey, what's up peeps? I just got my CSVT about a week ago. I'm a little ways from you all. I live in Sierra Vista which is in the very southern part of AZ. I'm exactly 2 1/2 hours away from Mesa.

I know this is kinda sad, but I don't really plan on trickin' this car out much. This is just my daily driver. I have a 400hp Nissan 240sx that I'm about to do a full front end silvia conversion on. That's my toy car.

Anyways, I wanted to say hi to everybody... I Hope I come across some of you while driving around :) Does anyone around here have a Mirko Splitter they want to sell? I'm also having a HELL of a time trying to find a rear lip spoiler. Any thoughts?

Matt

I'm closer! Congrats on the CSVT purchase and welcome. We have a NECO member down there, but he now has a red Audi TT. Him and his "Strawberry Shortcake" visit here every weekend almost. You're welcome to tag along.

I have a Mirko on my car, but its molded on. Don't think I'm willing to part with it either :)

Greg

I'm definately gonna have to come up at some point. I'm having to work hard at not speeding around and getting myself into trouble. LOL! Well, I'm still all eyes open for someone's Mirko that they don't want :) I'm super busy right now, but hopefully soon I'll be able to come up to PHX when I'm hitting up a rave or something. That's what I'm really into, hence the "Electro" name.

Hey, any of you guys have suggestions about replacing my fog lights? I know it's probably in some topic somewhere, but what do you all think? I was kinda looking at the halo ones, but I want LED blue in particular. Has anyone seen those Pilot Halo fogs with the strobes? Are they complete pieces of crap, or are they kinda fun?

Back