• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I had to tell you guys!

Im driving down my street. I was about to turn onto pearl rd. I see this beautiful green SVT!!! Im driving my SE. I turned right and started to get next to him. We both stop at a stop light and I roll down my tinted window. The guy in the green svt ends up being id say late 50's of age!!! I ask him what year it is and he responded "i dont know 98 or 99"... I told him that I had a silver one just like it! He said that he loved his and then we drove away! Damn I love the CSVT!

:cool:

My friends always laugh when I get all worked up seeing another SVT. They're so rare :laugh:

I ran into an older guy with a stock tan on green w/ only a B&M a while ago. He knew what he was driving though, since he told me he had 2 more of them that he raced :rolleyes:

mmm, greeen.

I miss my car, maybe tomorrow I'll stop procrastinating and get it finished. :D ;)

where at on Pearl......there is usually one at HHGreg on ridge rd..think he works there...i saw it on the road once... gave a rev and a waive...

Umm I will protect Wa2tuff, he is not in his late 50's I think he is actually in his late 40's actually. Anyways, it's prolly not his, I did see a much older later 50's dude driving a green SVT like a week ago on 71 I think, completely stock, must be the same guy.

Back