• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see what Santa got you for christmas

i got a bunch of random stuff, pocket knife, pc game, etc but the gift that really stands out is...

S3012773.jpg

2006 Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass

oh yeah, playing bass is my day job so this is a really sweet gift.

A bunch of stuff! Most notable the 8 ply maple shells for my next drum build
sizes are (HxD) 20x22, 14x14, 7x12 (That's Melody, she was quite comfortable right where she was)

Attachments

• sellsmel.JPG
    sellsmel.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
A wii with a couple of games and extra remote, craftsman metric and standard ratcheting wrenches, gift card, matrix dvd set, couple of simpsons seasons, and best of all a porter cable 7424 kit woot! Just waiting for a nice sunny weekend so i can do a good detail.

Kind of late but heres my Gift to myself spending money i dont have....lol but hey its christmas!! im picking it up today..:) i bought my friends old car he sold it to me for a real cheap price so i could finish it for him.. since he moved away.
f970e6f6.jpg

88ef94bd.jpg

nice bass batmobile! i have one identicle to yours only 5 string :D

oh yeah and nice amp/speaker combo :drool:

oh man, I've wanted to play bass for years! *jealous* I wish I had the time to take some lessons.

lol that Todd shirt is frickin awesome!!!!!!!!

My christmas came a little early

TorsenStuff.jpg

I got some other awesome stuff including a 4GB flash drive, 200 @ Crutchfield, 7" LCD Pic frame, 130w 6" KC-Hilights for the 4x4 and other great stuff....

50$ costco giftcard,
lifesavers,
led flashlight,
two tires.

Just haven't decided on what tires I want yet, since I may hold out and get new rims then get tires for them.

I purchased myself the 38 dvd macgyver giftset.

Got this from wifey:

820_New%20Kicker.JPG

that came as a substitute to this:

New_Audio_2.JPG

Try to find one difference :D

Got this from my daughter:

TN6000191.jpg

She also gave me this (with tons of access. but no food included)

240.jpg

From my son got Tommy's bedset (?) + some clothes

From myself: some Snap-On tools, Phoenix flashlight, some LEDs.

Nothing from my parents as usual...

Mark, to my knowledge, there is still some Dunlop Super Sport Race tires floating around in 18" sizes. I see them pop up on ebay from time to time.

Btw, like the BMW dion! Definetely changes the look of the car.

yeah that's what made me lol, because of that damn song we used to have to sing.
(ugh it's one of those looping ones that gets stuck in your head forever!)

argh, kill it! it's in my head now!

ugh is that one of them little mazda hatchback things? i had a bad run-in with one of those, i cant explain it very well though, or it'll be bad.

Back