• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Greetings from California

ilive4sports

Hard-core CEG'er
Well I've been here for almost two months now and well I've been running out of things to do. So I've been detailing our cars (still working on the Mustang) to keep busy before i have some people come out and visit. Anyways here are some pics.

First up, mom's Lincoln Aviator. Its much bigger than the Contour. I've been driving it around lately so I figured I'd be nice and clean it up and it certainly needed it.

S4200013.jpg

S4200007-1.jpg

S4200010.jpg

Paint really shines in the sunlight.

S4200006-1.jpg

S4200005-1.jpg

And here is the CSVT. She's been sitting out side the past few days so she got dusty and the paint doesn't pop as much right now. But its nothing a quick wash can't fix.

S4200001.jpg

S4200003.jpg

S4200002.jpg

Spare tire will only be on there for a bit longer. Just ordered these this morning:
enkei-j10_Slv_lg_super.jpg

Enkei J10's. And because of a mistake on their end, I'm saving $80. That covers the tire i need to replace. Once they get on the car I will put up some pics and make sure the car isn't dusty too.

Pics of the mustang will be up tomorrow probably. She's sitting pretty in the garage right now. Taking a break from cleaning her cause its so hot out. 100+ the past few days and its staying that way for a bit. I like it though, cause the pool is nice and warm. And no humidity which is nice.

The next week or so my friend is coming out and we are going to head up to Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and San Jose. Then my other friend who is driving back with me will be coming out soon after so I'm actually going to have stuff to do. Hell in about 20 days I will be back on the east coast. I hope you guys have kept things good back east. Don't want to come back into a mess.

Why yes it does say Penn State Girl. As many of you know I go to Penn State, and well me and my friends like "collecting" magnets. I grabbed this one a little while back and figured it would be good to add some Penn State flavor to Cali. Once I get back to school the magnet will be placed back on my fridge along with the three mullet guys and an array of other magnets we have.

Because jeff looked like a girl before he cut his hair. Which reminds me I need to shave my face into a mustashe and mutton chops for tonite

Finally took the Mustang out of the garage and snapped some pics. The pics don't do her justice though, she is looking pretty damn good. And you better believe I'm gonna be driving her around since my car is still on the spare. My brothers Mazda 6 is now in the garage waiting to be cleaned. Anyway, here are the pics.

DSCN0851.jpg

DSCN0844.jpg

DSCN0845.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

DSCN0847.jpg

DSCN0849.jpg

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0852.jpg

DSCN0854.jpg

So because of another screw up I am no longer getting those wheels. But I have found another set that is very similar to what I have now.

Focal 177/F-10:
Focal%20177%20F-10%20GM.jpg

They arrive tuesday and will be put on the car shortly after.

The slanted driveway certainly doesnt help the wheel gap, but it definitely needs to be lowered, but dad isn't too big on lowering it... I've been trying to convince him since we got the 18's.

So we had to pick up dad from work and the wheel shop is right down the road from where he works so we stopped in to check out the wheels.

0730091405.jpg

They will be on the car Monday morning. Then I will do a quick wash and take some pics of them on the car.

They look odd in the shade since you can't see tires or brakes. :laugh:

I'm sure in the light they'll be very nice though.

I am up in Rocklin, near Sacramento.

dang too far away, I had some yard work that needs doing, since you were bored...lol :laugh:. Naw I was checking to see if you were in So cal and hoping to do a quick meet. I would hate to be rude to any CEG visitor to my area and not try to meet with them. :cool:

Back