• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Life after the Mystique.

Obsidian

New CEG'er
So, I had an ol' 95 Mystique that I had for a while and I loved her to death... literally. She was KIA by a retard who didn't know how to use his turn signal or his mirrors.

I tried to revive her, but it just wasn't going to happen.

So, after her I purchased a 94 Honda Accord and did a few mods. After about 80k miles with that old Accord, it was time for something new.

I love the 4 doors and I also love a stick shift. So, that was my criteria. 4 doors, stick shift, 4 banger (for mileage).

This is what I ended up with.

SANY0475.jpg

SANY0471.jpg

Not a shabby car.

Looking to get back into this frame in the ways of a CSVT. Hope to be back on this forum as a regular soon.

-Brandon

Finally someone got my old screen name...

Sorry, SVT was my screen name back in the day.

Nice to see the SE-R was your next approach. Not bad at all.

Keep up with all updates and mods and maintenance with this website: www.myspecv.com

I am sure that you are aware of it but just thought of mentioning it anyways.

Good luck.

Nice man, I was tempted to get into an SE-R, but never pulled the trigger.. you do get a lot of "bang for your buck" with the SE-R IMO for sure! nice upgrade!

*shoots himself*

Yea, reading pwned me then.

I am a avid member of MSV.com and have posted on there quite frequently.

The SE-R is a very nice car and I beat the piss out of this one. Unfortunately, she is in a shop getting work done because some d-bag did an illegal u-turn in front of me.

And if my shop doesn't get their tail in gear... I'm getting my car and taking it to someone else. This is getting rediculous.

BTW - The SVT I was going to buy has been bought already. Dammit!

Back