• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Five Guys Burger

BrApple

No Life But CEG
http://www.fiveguys.com/home.aspx

if anyone was interested in going to In 'N Out after hearing about them, being on the west coast only .... Five Guys is even better!

the idea is the same, all fresh products, all cooked fresh. However you have your choice of toppings, near 20 in all iirc. They also have hot dogs too.

check it out if you have one around.

I've got one around the corner from me but I've only gone twice.

The burgers were amazing, but I wasn't too impressed with the fries. They were kinda meh. I was always told they were supposed to be really good just like the burgers.

Maybe I'll give it a shot again this weekend. It's been a while since I've gone.

yeah the fries where ok, I wouldn't write home about them either. but then again I think its just the difference between fresh cut and cooked fries to pre-processed ones that we are all use to.

I take it your talking about the one on Rt6? I noticed that when I was through there last week/weekend. I ended up at the one in Mystic last night.

btw is there a better way to get to terryville then 72 or 6?

btw is there a better way to get to terryville then 72 or 6?

Unfortunately there is no quick route to Terryville. That was the biggest reason for extending Route 72. All traffic for Plainville, Bristol, Terryville, Plymouth, and Burlington dumps off at the end of 72 and it's backed up all the way into Bristol with people coming home from work.

The only other way into Terryville is going down I-84 into Waterbury, then jump on Route 8 and take the Terryville exit. The drive would be longer though unless you were coming from the opposite way down 84.

Supposedly it's right in front of the mall on Elm St...according to their webpage! :shocked:

webpage isn't working right for me at work. I search but it doesn't list any locations.

you idiot, it also says coming soon, so it isn't there yet :help:

Last edited:
I have a few by me, it says there is 1 currently in woodbridge mall, and 1 coming soon in westfield!!

webpage isn't working right for me at work. I search but it doesn't list any locations.

you idiot, it also says coming soon, so it isn't there yet :help:

:laugh:

I saw that but I figured the "Coming Soon" needed updating and it was already there. I thought that's where you tried them out.

:laugh:

I saw that but I figured the "Coming Soon" needed updating and it was already there. I thought that's where you tried them out.

no I stopped at the one in mystic. I have past the one near my parents a few times but never stopped. but then again I haven't been over to that part of Enfield to have noticed it there anyway.

Back