• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What does your name mean?

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
I'm pretty sure there was one of these in Common Interests...but this one is exclusive to the North East branch! (Shoo, you other regional interlopers!)

Some are going to be really obvious...but some are a lot less obvious. Hence the thread!

I'll go first...obviously.

PEN²

It's short for Pen Pen.

PenPen.jpg

Who's next!

i live 4 sports

pretty obvious even though i remember glenn didnt realize what it said for a little while and just thought it was a bunch of random letters and numbers.

i live 4 sports

pretty obvious even though i remember glenn didnt realize what it said for a little while and just thought it was a bunch of random letters and numbers.

I think that has a lot to do with the fact I was always drunk on here. :laugh:

this was my sn when i was like 10. joebmx2, i dont even ride bikes anymore. just never felt like thinking of somthing new

onimitsu- a ninja who is highly trained in the art of ninjutsu and is employed by his lord or the shogunate government

and PEN 2 that is an awesome name.. i love that show!! and pen pen is the best!

onimitsu- a ninja who is highly trained in the art of ninjutsu and is employed by his lord or the shogunate government

That's pretty interesting!

and PEN 2 that is an awesome name.. i love that show!! and pen pen is the best!

After all these years, I don't think any other movie, show, or cartoon has ever mind raped me like NGE did. :laugh:

Being a math teacher, switching the "some" to "sum" seemed natural. As for the 111, I see that number about 5 times a day, every day, for about 10 years now. :shrug:

Being a math teacher, switching the "some" to "sum" seemed natural. As for the 111, I see that number about 5 times a day, every day, for about 10 years now. :shrug:

Do you see 111 all the time now when you're not looking at/grading papers? Sorta how we see Contiques everywhere?

when i was younger i made a lava lamp out of an Absolut bottle and it happened to be on my desk when i registered so i went with it.

It was "the great one." was a big wrestling fan back in the day...almost obsessed with the rock. that is literally where it came from.

changed it to TGO when i had the opportunity cause people just thought i was a narcissist. or atleast that's the impression i got. not to mention the rock is no more lol

i still use it for everything though...BTW what's with all these name changes? are you guys getting the mods to do it for you? i think as per ross' request i should get mine changed to GTO :laugh:

i still use it for everything though...BTW what's with all these name changes? are you guys getting the mods to do it for you? i think as per ross' request i should get mine changed to GTO :laugh:
I spy someone who doesn't venture into the normal Contour forums very often anymore :laugh:

It was a sticky topic over the weekend, now deleted.

Back