• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour reserved parking sign on ebay

people buy signs to put up in their garage? there's so many free ones in the ground!

I like the law no 98-SVT but they picture a t-green on the sign:laugh:

That is kind of tempting though..

I like the law no 98-SVT but they picture a t-green on the sign:laugh:

That's supposed to be the "law" that's cited. Most parking signs put the municipal code on them that allow whatever restriction is being used. For some reason they decided to call it a "by-law"; maybe the sign is made for Canadians?

Wikipedia said:
In the context of local laws, “bylaw” is more frequently used in this context in Canada, the United Kingdom and some Commonwealth countries, whereas in the United States, the words code, ordinance or regulation are more frequent.

Last edited:
That's supposed to be the "law" that's cited. Most parking signs put the municipal code on them that allow whatever restriction is being used. For some reason they decided to call it a "by-law"; maybe the sign is made for Canadians?

Yeah I understood the meaning, I figure they are referring to the first production year CSVT, then posting a car that "didn't" exist if you will.

!BSv+PPQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-EMEjlLlt44QBKEwc4S2QQ~~_1.JPG

He must make them for every car out there, LOL... They really should be on metal though, not card stock :blackeye:

notice on the contour svt sign...no sail panels. did ya notice? its ok, the guy sent me 2, for the price of one. i think its a rare thing, why not enjoy it while it lasts?:shrug:

ugh I was just talking to someone about how much I hate these types of signs. Maybe you guys should get some awesome "<Insert Nationality> Parking Only" signs to put on your bedroom dorms while you're at it.

Back