• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

cookout/meet Jillian June 13th

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
I realize this is the weekend before the SZ review meet, but we want to have people dome over and hang out, eat some food and play with the baby.
we are going to have some family come over and non-CEG friends, but what fun is a cook out without the CEG'ers?
so anyone is more than welcome to swing by on the 13th after 1:00PM.

BYOB and if you want snacks or something, but nothing is required.

Hmm heres one I would like to make it out to, your in Lowell right? Thats not too far, definately doable. I'll try and make it if the calender permits.

crap, I would love to come and see the little one but my sister in laws college grad party is on that day. If it was someone else's I would blow it off but trying to get past the wife, sis in law and in-laws could prove troublesome :shocked:.

sorry Elky.

PM me your address I would like to send you and mom a little something though.

At this moment, I'm doing nothing that weekend. I'll definitely try to stop by even if things change.

don't worry skunker..we are planning on being at Brian's the following weekend so you can meet her then.

like i said..no worries if no one can make it.
Jess wants to have her friends over so i figured i would toss out the invite to everyone here.

We are supposed to help some friends move in to their new apartment that weekend but we have not heard back yet as to what day and time. My lovely warden is going to make some calls to see if we can firm that up. We'd love to at least stop bye and check out a potential wife for Carter....got any sheep for the dowry?

Jillian comes from a long line of "classy ladies" (Jess's words, not mine). Are you sure you want such a nice boy like Carter getting tangled up with her? :laugh:

I was gonna go, but since noone else is...

umm...where's the recent pics daddy?

neither can i...but the wife does.

if i have time tonight i will try to psot some recent pics.

You should have all the time in the world now that you're into the whole no sleep thing.

You should have all the time in the world now that you're into the whole no sleep thing.

shouldnt you be stamping stuff?

:)

Attachments

• hearse shirt.jpg
    hearse shirt.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • no wai 4srs.jpg
    no wai 4srs.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
  • pink hearts.jpg
    pink hearts.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0