• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cool, dumb, whatever?

KingpinSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I've been thinking about this for a while, decided to give it a shot. I didn't get much chance to look at it because once I was done I had a million other things to do. If I decide I don't like it I can take it off in about 10 seconds. Maybe a little played out right now, I think it's OK though. A few bucks and a few minutes out of my life.

On another note, the Si finally got a good detail today. All the rain had prevented it for too long and it was driving me nuts.

BTW I'm talking about the red stripe.

2010.jpg

looks awesome. looks like it could have came that way from the factory. those are the best mods

It seems that the color of the stripe is different from the Si emblem. It looks really good, but it would probably be better if it matched the color of the Si. But none the less, I really really like it. Keep it

Thanks guys! We'll see how well it holds up. I was out of rubbing alcohol when I put them on so I used hand sanitizer on cotton balls to wipe the area down. May not work as well as a degreaser but at least my grill is germ free :crazy:

It seems that the color of the stripe is different from the Si emblem. It looks really good, but it would probably be better if it matched the color of the Si. But none the less, I really really like it. Keep it

Hmm, now there's an idea. Maybe parkedcar can make me some matching pinstripe.

Thanks guys! We'll see how well it holds up. I was out of rubbing alcohol when I put them on so I used hand sanitizer on cotton balls to wipe the area down. May not work as well as a degreaser but at least my grill is germ free :crazy:

I've had mine on for about a month and a half and it's holding up great.

FocusFinal.jpg

Very nice job with yours, BTW:cool:

Surprised it took so long for the haters to show up! :p

I actually meant to post a poll in the original post and one of the options was going to be "Who cares, Honda's suck". Whateva!
vtec228.gif

Back