• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wow!

fairly lame...

no classified posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, maybe he isn't putting it on his car. :shrug:
Everyone jumped on him about not putting it on his car, when, in reality, we really have no idea what he wants to do with it.
IDK, maybe he wants to make a fridge magnet out of it or something.

I called up my local Ford Dealership and for the SVT trunk badge.. $42.50!!!!!
for that little badge?? damN!!!!!

Everyone knows you never order parts from a dealership...unless the part is obviously a dealer item only.

But you can get them on ebay for around $10.

Umm, maybe he isn't putting it on his car. :shrug:
Everyone jumped on him about not putting it on his car, when, in reality, we really have no idea what he wants to do with it.
IDK, maybe he wants to make a fridge magnet out of it or something.

I applause you for defending him, Ive got one stuck on my tool box.:laugh:

It's amazing how fast you :censored:s jump on someone mentioning something so vague.

HOLY :censored: HE'S BUYING AN SVT EMBLEM AND DOESN'T OWN AN SVT!!! OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!!! POSER ASS :censored:!!! LETS ALL GIVE OUR OPINION ON A MATTER WE HAVE NO :censored:ING CLUE ABOUT!!!

You guys really need to stop jumping the gun and being total douches for no :censored:ing reason.

Oh, hey...I own an SVT badge but I drive a Jeep. Ohnoes!

It's amazing how fast you :censored:s jump on someone mentioning something so vague.

HOLY :censored: HE'S BUYING AN SVT EMBLEM AND DOESN'T OWN AN SVT!!! OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM!!! POSER ASS :censored:!!! LETS ALL GIVE OUR OPINION ON A MATTER WE HAVE NO :censored:ING CLUE ABOUT!!!

You guys really need to stop jumping the gun and being total douches for no :censored:ing reason.

Oh, hey...I own an SVT badge but I drive a Jeep. Ohnoes!

Christine already made that point clear to everyone.
Let's move along now.

I'd agree that price is too high. Out of curiosity what are you doing with the badge?

I just took one out of the OEM bag and put it on the SVT Im going to be selling soon. guess I have to sell it for 6042.50 now lol.

Back