• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn:jaquie

Ya that's correct... Jeeze you're impatient!! I'm just as excited to see the vid as you are... I caught Kims little trip on film :) if nothing else, that will be amusing!

I said now AYYYYY I know you are from another country and all, and dont really understand engrish but come one now:crazy:

Kim AND Ryan's trip. Come on now. I'm not taking full credit for that. It was a joint effort. :p

btw, thanks for the shirt, Ryan.

Kim AND Ryan's trip. Come on now. I'm not taking full credit for that. It was a joint effort. :p

btw, thanks for the shirt, Ryan.

Yes exactly, see thats what I wanna see on the video, where we face planted cause of Kims clumsy feet and my stubby legs,lol

You know what, maybe hetfield isn't totally to blame for the bruises I have on me. lol!

hahahaha I bet he isnt, I have a skinned up knee from it.:laugh: My son asked me what happened when I got home, I said some wicked awsome chick made me fall and we laughed after.:laugh::laugh:

Ya that's correct... Jeeze you're impatient!! I'm just as excited to see the vid as you are... I caught Kims little trip on film :) if nothing else, that will be amusing!

I'm not being impatient. I'm getting annoying little Ryan off your back. Maybe now he'll start pestering Mark for the footage and get banned or something. :laugh:

I'm not being impatient. I'm getting annoying little Ryan off your back. Maybe now he'll start pestering Mark for the footage and get banned or something. :laugh:

You shut your cream pie mouth:laugh::laugh: Jacquie, get your french/canadian butt in gear and get that footage online now. Mark is in Scottland so its on you for filming it woman!!!:laugh:jk you know I love ya

Back