• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SZ2K9 Memorable Quotes thread

Thurs. night when first cop stops at the hotel.

cop: so what's the occasion?
random: It's our national contour meet
cop: very perplexed look in his eyes
me: don't worry we won't cause any trouble. Our cars break if we try to burn out.
cop: so what are these cars again?
everyone: try to explain for another 5 minutes. Finally leaves.

LOL

during this conversation:

todras: don't worry, we're the geekiest of all the car groups. nobody's cool enough to do a burnout anyways

my favorite was imnotacop420's girlfriend. every time he talked she came up with a comment about how much (you know what) he sucks, and how every mod done to his car was purchased by her. LOL. i think by the end of friday night he just gave up on talking, LOL.

my favorite was imnotacop420's girlfriend. every time he talked she came up with a comment about how much (you know what) he sucks, and how every mod done to his car was purchased by her. LOL. i think by the end of friday night he just gave up on talking, LOL.

Don't forget she installed 3 header bolts!

i was reminded of that 98035609834050384503850830583098509380348058304 times.

LOL. you two are a couple of my new fave's for sure. this year i got to talk and hang out with a lot more/different people which is nice. you really get to feel everyone out too. I'm obviously a sarcastic skinny punk and i think i gave some people that didnt know me a chance to really feel me out, and hopefully never take me seriously again.

Back