• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So i've always kinda wanted to get a Cougar...

Ive been having the same idea recently, getting a cougar for a newer dd.
nice find.

Yep and you need to follow suit! I was really lookin for a 4-cyl/mtx (mileage) but a duratec with 3.8 FD should net me pretty decent mileage...

I'm actually seriously considering pulling this one off the road for the winter too and just keeping the Mystique... In all honesty the money it'd save me buying a set of winter tires is equal to the value of the Mystique so... Plus, this was a southern car for the 1st 72k of its life and only has 88k now, the underbody is MINT! I hate to destroy such a nice car with rochester salt...

I think I need to buy a house with a 6 car garage and lift... :idea:

Oh and just sold the underbody kit for $20... Car price dropped to 380... :D

Yep and you need to follow suit! I was really lookin for a 4-cyl/mtx (mileage) but a duratec with 3.8 FD should net me pretty decent mileage...

I'm actually seriously considering pulling this one off the road for the winter too and just keeping the Mystique... In all honesty the money it'd save me buying a set of winter tires is equal to the value of the Mystique so... Plus, this was a southern car for the 1st 72k of its life and only has 88k now, the underbody is MINT! I hate to destroy such a nice car with rochester salt...

I think I need to buy a house with a 6 car garage and lift... :idea:

Oh and just sold the underbody kit for $20... Car price dropped to 380... :D

yea you do need to buy a house so i can live there to:laugh:... and you really should keep the merc... she is and awsome car, and you know u always have a spot to store her.. and what idot bought the underglow kit....:rolleyes::nonono:

Back