• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Has Anyone Seen This Car?

if you have two giant tach's does it make it twice as fast:rolleyes::crazy::laugh:

If you were to calculate all the time and money spent on make that car look like that, like recycled puke, and took that money and allocated it more into performance, you'd still have a car that looks GOOD and hauls :censored::censored::censored:TOO!!! instead of saying "It has 200HP!" and all kinds of crap on it to make run like it's only got 160hp... :shrug:

I'll give him $15 for that car..... looks like crap hate the subaru hood scoop and who ever thought t-red and that blue looked good together was high on something....

yeah maybe if the whole car was that blue.

just cause you spend $15k on a car doesn't make it worth that. in-fact in this case it is negative. that would take for ever to undue that garbage I say scrap her

only comment i can muster up is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahlollollololololololololololololololo

nice headlights. same car as this... its come a long way

picture1.jpg

if the gay wing effect was replaced by a pre98 wing and the fender and hood vents actually shared the same styling id say it would have been on of the cleanest id seen. but seeing as it's just puke guess what i said dont matter. LOL

I dig the stereo in the trunk, everything else looks super ghey.

That hood scoop probably creates so much extra drag you wouldn't be able to get up to highway speed.*

*correction: the 2 tachs probably compensate for the drag :laugh:

i don't know why this car is being hated on so much 2-tone paint with barbed wire graphics=awesome...huge wrx hood scoop=could be functional...interior with 10+ guages = maximum speed... hugely gay system in the trunk with more of the barbed wire graphics we all love= fast! not to mention there are barbed wire graphics in the engine bay and a nos sticker=stop being jealous the car is rediculously awesome and the only thing that could make it better are a bigger wing and maybe some tribal graphics. the car is a perfect 10 in my opinion so you can all suck it:shrug:

:confused::help:

Back