• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Allow me to re-introduce myself!

1) The G8 is faster.
2) The G8 is more reliable.
3) The Cobra that will be replacing it is WAYYYYYY faster.
4) I don't like having to pay to store it.
5) I want the $$$?

Nice car svttour... damn I can't believe you're knocking on owning your tenth SVT. I'm currently just on my 2nd and 3rd SVT vehicles ;)

\3) The Cobra that will be replacing it is WAYYYYYY faster.

What's this? Might you be joining the "Elite Cobra Squad" soon? Might I suggest when you get it if you have any questions about mods or the car in general to check out modularfords.com. There's a wealth of info over there that will have you reading for hours on end ;)

Shannon

What's this? Might you be joining the "Elite Cobra Squad" soon? Might I suggest when you get it if you have any questions about mods or the car in general to check out modularfords.com. There's a wealth of info over there that will have you reading for hours on end ;)

Shannon

1966 Shelby Cobra Replica that my father and I built together with a 351 Cleveland, Richmond 5 speed, Ford 9", etc. It's a pretty nice kit, not a cheap Factory Five body thrown on a Fox body like a lot of them.

Im pretty sure its a different cobra than what youre thinking of.

Correct. I'd post pics, but I'm not going to jack Sam's thread.

Start your own thread or Ill jack you up foo!

Bring it shorty!
punch.gif
wall.gif
gears.gif

Nice job on the car and not to nit pick but put the turbo badge on the other side to balance things out back there:idea: Yet another shinning example of why T-Red is the best color for the CSVT!!!

Nice job on the car and not to nit pick but put the turbo badge on the other side to balance things out back there:idea: Yet another shinning example of why T-Red is the best color for the CSVT!!!

Roger before I placed the decal there I had my brother place it on the car with the backing still on there. I put it all over the place. even on the center reflector to see how that would look. The best place I found is where it currently lies. Thanks for the compliments though :)

Back