• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OK, we didn't kill the entire car..... trailer project

Nice work !!!

Is that my old side skirt i see?

:D, you betcha! You should see it now! :drool:.... I think I will hook up the trailer to the car today for the first time....

It would be great to fit chang-bang and barge in here but they would make me exceed the toung weight :laugh::laugh::laugh:

haha, I just got back from dtour's house. I was helping him put the rear diff back in his mustang. I will be out in the garage hooking up the trailer harness so I can legally pull this thing. If not tonight, tomorrow I will have it out and just about 100%.

you know, technically someone could ride in the trailer... provided you put seats back there.

You should, and give people rides at spring zing :D

Uh oh, I typed up a bunch of stuff and accidently hit ESC on the key board. Oh well :blackeye:. I guess all you wanted were pics. Just a few exterior cosmetics to finish up but other than that it is road worthy :D. I can't even tell you the reactions I have had already, this is going to be crazy driving all the way to SZ with this. I am going to cause an accident!

It pulls fantastic w/ EGPLNT. Enough power with the 3L and the built trans should have no issues. I will probably tow this everywhere I go for the next few days to make sure there are no problems.

Length is 26'-6":eek:

EGPLNT2002.jpg

EGPLNT2003.jpg

EGPLNT2004.jpg

EGPLNT2005.jpg

Outstanding !!!

Best "thing" Ive seen on CEG ....:eek:

(Cant stop laughing)

Even better than I envisioned. I was looking at the pics from my phone and had to come to the computer. You going to have the exhaust done by SZ? I think I know the answer. Looks so bad ass.

When is the group buy?

Back