• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what color combination

montrese04

Veteran CEG'er
Ok my car is a 98 T-red that needs a paint job but i'm 2000 bucks away from that nice paint job so i figured get some wheels and suspension first

was throwing the idea of making some bronze hightowers to go with some bronze rims.

Or black rims with black hightowers.

or those new euro focus rims. what ever color they are. Match the hightowers to the rims

what do you all think would be the best color combo or if it would even be worth trying to color match hightowers to the rims. Any photoshops would be appreciated if possible

You've got an 11 year old vehicle? How much longer do you care to keep it looking brand new? I'd get a lower budget paint job from Maaco for older cars. No point in spending $2k on a vehicle worth $2k.

because i like clean looking cars and i only here the worse things in the world about macco. there is a ceger nearby that has some type of 80 gal airtank with a spray gun. i might ask him if he would let me use it to paint my car instead.

but back to the color matching

i saw a silfro with purple hightowers yesterday:crazy:

Id say best combo if possible would be color match the towers to the car, and get bronzish/goldish rims..

Color matching the rims would be silly if u really plan on repainting the car. Black towers/rims are koo but i think goldish rims like the sti red/gold combo would stand out more. If u go with black get shiny black rims.

Medium steel blue metallic. Color varies a little in different light conditions and the metallic is tits when shined up. Brapple's SeVT is the best example.

i saw a silfro with purple hightowers yesterday:crazy:
i wish you would have taken a picture of that. it's actually sounds like it would be cool if it had purple rims to go with it.

i've been looking for a thread that has strictly hightower pics. does anyone know if one exist?

Back