• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

for those interested folks, I checked out the site at the fairgrounds this afternoon...the tent and table are there, but no contours :shrug: :( hopefully, with the improving weather tomorrow, more people will venture out...

for those interested folks, I checked out the site at the fairgrounds this afternoon...the tent and table are there, but no contours :shrug: :( hopefully, with the improving weather tomorrow, more people will venture out...

theres 4 contours here now. me, zerohour, getsum, and guitarman. christine and rick are here also

I finally got to the Hotel Carlisle. I'm in room 111. Dunno what everyone is doing tonight but I can be found :)

Made it home in one peice.

Rolled over to 90,000 Miles about 6 miles from home. Stop and took pictures.

Trans seemed good until I was about 20 minutes from home. Had to full dead stop on one line highway for an intersection. Banged all the way up to forth. Didn't do it when I pulled out from taking pictures @ 90K. :shrug:

Glad I got to go agian this year, and hopefully next year will be another blast.

I will try to get through pictures tonight, and get them loaded up on p-bucket. I'll make my Carlisle post in the pictures section.

Til then, hope everyone had fun!

nice dude. too bad your tranny gave out right at the end.

def email those to me. or something. im soo pissed i forgot a camera.

i was so tired on the way home i think i had 7 or 8 redbulls. i was gunna take a nap. but i just wanted to get home

show was really nice, i walked by the contour tent and only 2 people were under it, some guy and a girl, didnt look familiar. i think they need to put the contours with contours, and not separate SVT's and non SVT's. felt bad for the lone contour down there ZeroHour. lol. also the lone tempo wont be the lone tempo next year, i'll have mine up there. also, the burnout comp kicked some ass along with the truck tug o war. nice seeing a Chevy break on Ford turf lol. and those SHO's were pretty sweet. i love SHO's.

Its all safe and sound back home until the next car show.

IMG_0320.jpg

why did you keep the steelies for the show?

I don't have good tires on the stocks rims and I really don't want to spend money on new tires for them if I have intentions of getting different rims. I want aftermarket rims but for as much as the car gets driven they may be put on the back burner for awhile. I've used 7.343 gallons of gas since feb...

But yeah, it has half a tank of fresh gas now so I should be okay for the rest of the summer.

damn... drive your car.

what rims are you thinking of getting, any ideas? it did however look really good considering you have steelies. i couldnt imagine rims on it.

did you ever fix the smoke from the P5? and is it any thing i should be looking at happening in the future?

Back