• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ '09 Roll Call

I would love to go. Unfortunately, I doubt my tour will be able to make that trip w/o something going wrong this time that and I am unsure of my finals schedule.

Kalamazoo is a fun town. Great brewries (be sure to drink Bell's beer while you're up there), but a bit far from Detroit (~150 miles or so).

John - I am assuming that you are going?

I was really trying to avoid going this year but I may have to reconsider. Let me think about it.

How about getting that black one up and going also... I know you would rather bring a supercharged 3L to spring zing than a stock 2.5.

;)

I'd have better luck getting albino Rhesus monkeys with cymbals and little fez hats to fly out of my ass than to have the black one even remotely ready by SZ. I'll be lucky as it is to have enough of the niggles on the T-Red worked out by then. Damn thing is STILL overheating. Put in a new water pump and t-stat last Thurs. Helped, but didn't solve the problem. I have to track down why the low-speed fan isn't coming on next.

I'd have better luck getting albino Rhesus monkeys with cymbals and little fez hats to fly out of my ass than to have the black one even remotely ready by SZ. I'll be lucky as it is to have enough of the niggles on the T-Red worked out by then. Damn thing is STILL overheating. Put in a new water pump and t-stat last Thurs. Helped, but didn't solve the problem. I have to track down why the low-speed fan isn't coming on next.

How about that plug in the wire on the fans. It look like a fuse or something it does not have any wires in the back of it. My car was running hot and I changed that plug and it fixed the problem.

Back