• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

be careful at the car wash

That girl seems to be "not so sharp".... :shrug:

Why the hell would you be walking through the car wash while it is running and having loose articles of clothes on??? :confused:..... she should be more careful and lucky for her it didn't take her life.

yeah sounds like she wasn't too smare.
reminds me of a bunch of pictures out there that are a great reminder of why loose clothing near a lathe is not a good thing.

yeah sounds like she wasn't too smare.
reminds me of a bunch of pictures out there that are a great reminder of why loose clothing near a lathe is not a good thing.

lol had to do it......anywho def glad the guy had enuff sence to help alot of people these days might not have

Thats another reason why I NEVER use auto car washes.

lol...umyeah, because you can't resist walking through the carwash wearing only a scarf? it tops my list of why I don't go there either.

anyone else chuckle when they saw the "golden nozzle" sign?

lol...umyeah, because you can't resist walking through the carwash wearing only a scarf? it tops my list of why I don't go there either.

anyone else chuckle when they saw the "golden nozzle" sign?
:laugh:

Nah, it's the whole "I don't want to see some idiot get mauled by an automated death machine that also happens to wash cars" thing.

And the fact that it destroys paint.

Back