• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My New Infiniti

I don't think you'll have the problems with pearl white that I did, since your car is much newer. But it definitely showed every little spec, particularly rail dust / "industrial fallout" which was difficult to keep off.

When it's clean though, it's gorgeous :drool:

Umm I saw the exact same car a couple weeks ago and I stopped dead on the sidewalk. It made me go from 6 o'clock to midnight.
cool.gif

I think this should go in your new sig Todd:laugh: and BTW, that car is sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

i was in a rush to leave for home and work but thought id take some pics since the camera is here at my parents house and theres some nice fall foliage around here..here are a few more pics..my tint is by SunTek straight 35% (tint gun reads 28%)

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01081.jpg

haha sorry man, forgot to upload those! here there are, the leather has white stitching on it which is really really nice..

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01084.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

i had a feeling you came back on here for something other than to make a couple quick posts.

congrats on the ride.

So wait, Your old one was leased, So you bought this one or are you leasing it again?

this one I bought, best time to buy as well..economy is in the dump, stealerships are hurting BIG time..you walk in, YOU name the price and you walk out happy..wham bam thank you mam :cool:

I will take a picture of a ReALLY sexy one I see at the edgewater meets here in Northern, NJ. Very sick maybe It will give you a couple ideas!

- amyn

Back