• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I am not dead.

Beowulf

Veteran CEG'er
Been absent from CEG a lot but not dead. To recap, the last few months have been like this.

Scheduled for back surgery - postponed.

Building new computer - kicks ass.

Playing EVE - also kicks ass.

Trying to avoid thinking about my car? Not good. needs an oil change, new tires and the tranny is getting nasty. I REALLY don't want to put money into it more than I need to as I still am planning on moving to Texas.

tbjugs, I see you are planning a move to DFW as well....it would be nice to have a friendly NW face down there when I go. We will need to form a Washington support group. Import decent beer (Mack and Jacks FTW), large pics of Mt. Rainier, anti-Cowboys hate club..all with a fresh pine scent.

Been absent from CEG a lot but not dead. To recap, the last few months have been like this.

Scheduled for back surgery - postponed.

Building new computer - kicks ass.

Playing EVE - also kicks ass.

Trying to avoid thinking about my car? Not good. needs an oil change, new tires and the tranny is getting nasty. I REALLY don't want to put money into it more than I need to as I still am planning on moving to Texas.

tbjugs, I see you are planning a move to DFW as well....it would be nice to have a friendly NW face down there when I go. We will need to form a Washington support group. Import decent beer (Mack and Jacks FTW), large pics of Mt. Rainier, anti-Cowboys hate club..all with a fresh pine scent.

You almost got that right its a anti-Seahawk club and Pyramid Hefeweizen (but Mac and Jacks Serengeti Wheat is good to)!

Back