• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

just got painted!! what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
to the op who said don't hold back, if I were you I would just sell my car now and give up on life, im sorry but that thing looks like a riced out hundah and that is no lie.

and you accuse todd of being a cock. :help:

much like everyone else, i like the paint, but not the oval or wing.

no need to give up on life though. :rolleyes:

Two-tone paint can look good if you do it right. In this case, it wasn't. The line is too high, and looks like crap when it hits the tails. I'd have gone with the lower edge of the tails, and run it along the door handles, with a pin stripe between them to make it pop.

Other than that, go back to the stock oval, and hack that spoiler out, like the others said.

and you accuse todd of being a cock. :help:

much like everyone else, i like the paint, but not the oval or wing.

no need to give up on life though. :rolleyes:

its a figure of speach, are you really that dumb? and I have proof that todd is a cock, he told me himself he is an asshole, for the second time I will type and the last time, the op said don't hold back so I didn't, if you really wanna cry about it go ahead I just don't see the point :shrug:

Two-tone paint can look good if you do it right. In this case, it wasn't. The line is too high, and looks like crap when it hits the tails. I'd have gone with the lower edge of the tails, and run it along the door handles, with a pin stripe between them to make it pop.

Other than that, go back to the stock oval, and hack that spoiler out, like the others said.

same with the headlight. think it would have looked better if it came to the bottom of the light or at least the point furthest back on the light.

its a figure of speach, are you really that dumb? and I have proof that todd is a cock, he told me himself he is an asshole, for the second time I will type and the last time, the op said don't hold back so I didn't, if you really wanna cry about it go ahead I just don't see the point :shrug:

bahhh ha ha ha ha.

no crap it's a figure of SPEECH. i think the OP wanted opinions on his car, not on if you think he should go on living... figure of SPEECH or not.

pot? this is kettle. :help:

sorry if the op or some others on here thought I was really serious that he/she should stop living, I guess nobody gets sarcasm these days? so back on topic, the op still needs to answer why he did that to his grill?

bingo, lol. looks like cobra wannabiez doesn't like me very much, im so broke up over it... BWWAAAHAAAAHAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back