• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ajusa discount codes?

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
Anybody got some? I might be buying some suspension parts off of here soon, would be nice to get a small discount on them.

I haven't seen any recent ones.
Try some of these older codes and see if they work:

MISS YOU
PUMPKIN
30YRS
ROADTRIP
SUPERSAVER
GIFT4U

aren't most suspension parts excluded from the discount codes? I know the koni kit was one that was excluded ...

aren't most suspension parts excluded from the discount codes? I know the koni kit was one that was excluded ...

im just looking for stock replacements, so im probably going KYB.

Three of those promo codes work, but they are excluded for suspension components :(

Why not use RockAuto? Prices are the same and there are coupon codes stickied...

ajusa offers free shipping, as a result... the struts are also slightly cheaper. I planned on getting the mounts from rockauto, and the struts from ajusa.

But who knows, now i have a lead on a lightly used suspension for a pretty good price. I have been looking for about a month now and I keep finding terrible deals.

How about a 200,000 svt suspension i found.....you can have it for 100 dollars :laugh:

Back