• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A CEG first? Stock SVT mesh badgless grill.

Josh, how seamless can you make this?

With enough time, VERY. I did this one in about 20 minutes and it looks good, but not good enough that i'ld be willing to put it on MY car. I'm too much of a perfectionist. Version 2.0 will be as seamless as you can imagine.

~Josh

On car pics

On car pics

Not the best pics, but pics none the less.

IMG00092.jpg

IMG00093.jpg

IMG00094.jpg

No....I stand by my opinion that it looks like shit, this coming from a guy that owns a car with appeal. Just my opinion though.

ok, well to each their own. If you dont like contours then fine, STFU we do. We dont need you arent ripping on other people's hard work, what kind of hard work have you done lately?

dont like it, paint the chrome ring black

Goonz The ring will be black(you know me!), this is just a stock grill i had sitting around.

You know, i waited to post new pics till after this nucense was banned tonight just so i wouldn't have to deal with his assinine coments in my thread, and look what happens...

At my reqest, please, no one respind to his coments in this thread.....i don't take his remarks seriously and you shouldn't eather, so lets not egg him on by replying and mucking up my thread.

~Josh

Goonz The ring will be black(you know me!), this is just a stock grill i had sitting around.

You know, i waited to post new pics till after this nucense was banned tonight just so i wouldn't have to deal with his assinine coments in my thread, and look what happens...

At my reqest, please, no one respind to his coments in this thread.....i don't take his remarks seriously and you shouldn't eather, so lets not egg him on by replying and mucking up my thread.

~Josh

I think its sexy, but it does need the ring to be black to finish the overall look of it.

yah daylight photos and some up close areas of your grafting!!!

Momma likes!

As of Last night the car is at PRT awaiting teardown for the winter build. I'll try and get a day shot for you guys soon, but don't hold your breath, i don't get out there untill after dark on the weekdays and i'm gone most weekends, but like i said, i'll try. As far as close-ups, that's going to have to waite till V2.0 is done, this one is rough and good in spots, but bad in others.

~Josh

You beat me to it. Was going to attempt this soon. I have a broken lower mesh peice I wanted to try, but I don't think it will work.

Back