• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mondeo & Fiesta Individual. Holy fap sticks

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
More cars we'll never see.

Ford-Mondeo-Individual-1.jpg

The new Ford Mondeo Individual interior styling pack will be launched during the Paris motor Show this year after a design study conducted at the Frankfurt show. The Ford Mondeo Individual offers four colors and designs for the Ghia and Titanium models.

The Ford Mondeo Individual includes nappa and grained leather heated eight-way power front seats with an adjustable lumbar support, leather armrests, door panel inserts, gear shift gaiter and handbrake gaiter. The Ford Mondeo Individual also comes with sports-style pedals and footrest with non-slip aluminum covers and 'Individual' branded stainless steel front door scuff plates.

Ford Mondeo Individual interior styling pack will become available from this autumn and from spring 2008 will include 18-inch, five-spoke alloy wheels, with an iridescent 'Mystique Silver' paint finish

Ford-Mondeo-Individual-2.jpg

Ford-Mondeo-Individual-3.jpg

http://www.zercustoms.com/news/Ford-Mondeo-Individual.html

Ford-Fiesta-Individual-1.jpg

Alongside the package for the Mondeo, the Blue Oval also announced the launch of the Ford Fiesta Individual interior styling pack at the 2008 Paris Motor Show. The Ford Fiesta Individual pack includes two themes: 'Red Style' and 'Blue Style', available for the Fiesta Sport and Titanium respectively.

The Ford Fiesta Individual comes with a two-tone steering wheel and matching seats, a 'Stirling Silver' instrument panel and metallic accents to the door pull handles.
The Ford Fiesta Individual will become available by the end of the year.

Ford-Fiesta-Individual-2.jpg

Ford-Fiesta-Individual-3.jpg

Good lord those are good looking. Remind me of some of the Mexico-only cars that looks and drive great but we cant have.

It is. I can't remember if it will be unchanged or not. Won't see the Individual Pkg. though.

I'd rock this one w/o the stickers.
fiesta.JPG

Doesn't someone here own that Fiesta? Or one like It?

I gotta Kamei front splitter/air dam for it, possible sale.......................

I had a 78 Monochromatic RED Fiesta with the splitter/ANSA tip. Lot's of fun to drive although the 12" rims sucked (hard to get tires).

Doesn't someone here own that Fiesta? Or one like It?

I gotta Kamei front splitter/air dam for it, possible sale.......................

I had a 78 Monochromatic RED Fiesta with the splitter/ANSA tip. Lot's of fun to drive although the 12" rims sucked (hard to get tires).

Yea Stoobie does. He brought it to Spring Zing. Don't have a pic though.

Back