• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rawburt bought a new car

Nice car Robert. My wife is very close to selling her Vector for an '03 Evo with 21,000 miles just down the street from us! Awesome rides.

This is not a dig, just jealousy... God I wish I still lived at home.

I quote you as a "dig" - you bastards need to move out of your parents house! - You could have bought your own if you quit spending it on cars :nonono:

it's nice tho

Oh boy, the d-bags are starting to wake up and find my thread. Seriously guys, you said the same thing when I bought the Audi, which I paid for in full, I appreciate you concerns. But please, this about a car, lets keep it that way

Oh boy, the d-bags are starting to wake up and find my thread. Seriously guys, you said the same thing when I bought the Audi, which I paid for in full, I appreciate you concerns. But please, this about a car, lets keep it that way

Think of it as tough love.....

I love it Rawburt, looks great man, hey you actually have some CLEAR headlights now:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey you wanna race me:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah, but your GF lives with you and splits the rent. It can't be that bad. :shrug:

exactly, ive been trying to find a roomate for quite some time. Everyone keeps falling through.

Any new pics yet? vids?

Not yet, it wont be till later today after I get out of work and take care of a few things. Vids... maybe after this weekend :cool:

Back