• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fall Meet

I really want this to work out, but im not sure what kinda time I have anymore. Working two jobs and I am gonna start parting out my car so I don't know when I will have time anymore.

I really want this to work out, but im not sure what kinda time I have anymore. Working two jobs and I am gonna start parting out my car so I don't know when I will have time anymore.

I am sure we are changing the date. so, there can be a little more planning. Heidi also said you guys are all P*&$ies if you don't go. :laugh:

I am up for it. Even though I don't want to have to drive my car back up the hill. Leaves are at their peak right now. News said they are at 75%.

Back up the hill?:confused:

We could just meet over the hill I guess.. Its not hard for out of town people to get up here. If things go well I wont have a contique by then though.:cry: LOL... But I do think this needs to happen soon otherwise the leaves are all gonna be gone.

Back up the hill?:confused:

We could just meet over the hill I guess.. Its not hard for out of town people to get up here. If things go well I wont have a contique by then though.:cry: LOL... But I do think this needs to happen soon otherwise the leaves are all gonna be gone.

Trust me....with this clutch, going up the hill with out doing any practice is going to be tricky. :laugh:

Spec 3+? But I have had the car for a week, I am still learning to drive the dumb thing.

Buddy of mine has a Spec 3 in a Taurus SHO. That clutch has never felt right. The effort is sufficiently high that it takes the fun out of what would otherwise be a great car. Also, the progression never seems predictable, so you find yourself almost starting from scratch every time you want to make a left turn across traffic.

Hopefully, the action on yours is a bit more refined.

Buddy of mine has a Spec 3 in a Taurus SHO. That clutch has never felt right. The effort is sufficiently high that it takes the fun out of what would otherwise be a great car. Also, the progression never seems predictable, so you find yourself almost starting from scratch every time you want to make a left turn across traffic.

Hopefully, the action on yours is a bit more refined.

Sometimes it feels easy to drive, other times I feel like a complete retard. (insert joke here)

Mmmhmmm, I've had the clutch for two years and it still feels different every time I get in :laugh: I think it behaves differently once it's warmed up then when it's cold.

I think you are right....it is only when it is cold do I feel redunkulously retarded.

i'd go, but i am headed to winona this weekend to go 4 wheelin :D sorry guys, im out. on a side note, i just got back from a drive out to WI and it was absolutly stunning. take hwy2 out to Ino and tun left. perfect drive.

i'd go, but i am headed to winona this weekend to go 4 wheelin :D sorry guys, im out. on a side note, i just got back from a drive out to WI and it was absolutly stunning. take hwy2 out to Ino and tun left. perfect drive.

I was on highway 2 last weekend.....for a little longer than I wanted. :laugh:

Hmm...if this ever happened, I might have to make the drive to meet some people...if you don't mind an Audi with :eek:. Speaking of Highway 2...my buddy is going home to GR this weekend...and Highway 2 sank 9 feet by Crookston...:help:

Back