• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joey From Nautilis Performance

COLER59

CEG'er
anyone know joey from nautilis performance screen name on this site. i had bought a set of headers from him 2 days ago and cant get ahold of him to get shippment number or tracking number for my shipment. i have tried to call him but it appears that his cell phone is off. and i have e-mailed him and no reply yet. just wondering how long does it take to get a tracking number? im used to shopping on ebay and getting a tracking number with in hours of purchasing an item.... not trying to stir anything up. so dont take this the wrong way guys.... just curious. and im not sure if i even posted this in the right place. so sorry if i did.
maybe if someone knows his screen name on here i can private message him.

the reason im asking is me and my wife and kids are going out of town for a few days and i wanna make sure someone can be at my house the day that the package is supposed to be coming. so someone doesnt get free headers on my part... i dont live in a very trustworthy neiborhood.... if someone can help me out that would be nice....and he gave me a purchase number but it wouldnt recognize it as a fed ex shipping number...

Joey is a great guy and I'm sure he's just busy or tied up with somthing. I'm sure he's not ignoring you on purpose. Just try and be patient and I'm sure he'll get you a tracking number.

im not worried about being ripped off so to say....not at all he seems like a very nice guy and you guys alway speak very highly about him so dont get the wrong idea.....thats not my concern.its that im going out of town and dont want someone to steal my stuff when it does come in....thanks for the link to locate him...you guys are great and very helpful thanks again...im sure he is just very busy...like you said....as i see alot of you had refered me to him and if he is working with as many people as i see on this site then yeah i bet he can get alittle busy.thanks for the help guys.and the referal to his business.....

He works offshour (miles from coast) for days at a time.. if his phone doesn't answer and he doesn't reply to emails, then he's on a job and will get back to you ASAP.

don't worry.. Joey would GIVE you his house, not steal yours from under you.

He's a great guy.

see everyone is saying he wont steal from me and that isnt what im saying he is doing....not at all.i understand that he can be busy....so please dont suggest that.thats not my intention...but thanks for all the good help and compliment on joey..he has helped me out alot and i just met him.thanks to you guys on this site...

He works offshour (miles from coast) for days at a time.. if his phone doesn't answer and he doesn't reply to emails, then he's on a job and will get back to you ASAP.

don't worry.. Joey would GIVE you his house, not steal yours from under you.

He's a great guy.

Will he give me a turbo set up for my car for free? :drool:

see everyone is saying he wont steal from me and that isnt what im saying he is doing....not at all.i understand that he can be busy....so please dont suggest that.thats not my intention...but thanks for all the good help and compliment on joey..he has helped me out alot and i just met him.thanks to you guys on this site...

Just leave a message and he'll check it. I purchased the fuel rail mod and mileliminators and left him a message with shipping info. Came to the right house. No worries.

2 DAYS?!!!?! relax! what is it life or death that you get them in 4-7 days?

2 DAYS?!!!?! relax! what is it life or death that you get them in 4-7 days?

did you not read his second paragraph?!! He explained his reason for the post.
He wants to be sure the package doesn't get delivered while he's not home.
Although, hopefully the shipper is smart enough to not leave it at the door, and just leave one of those pick up at the nearest shipping location tags...

I think what he said he is looking for is a tracking number so that he can be sure that there is someone at his place to get the package. He is not insinuating that Joey would rip him off or that he is doing anything else untrustworthy, he is just getting worried cause there will be a period of time when noone will be home and his neighbors do not exude trustworthiness to sign for packages.

COLER59, you may have to check your junk mail for shipping confirmation. UPS and FEDEX shipping confirmation sometimes goes directly to my bulk mail folder. That would have your tracking number in it. Joey generally ships fedex, and he generally ships the same day or the day after he recieves payment. For my headers for instance, I recieved shipping confirmation from FedEx a few hours before my e-check cleared on paypal.

here is the update.i talked to joey and he was busy like everyone said in this post.he had like 9-10 orders for header when he was gone.and i guess he is waiting on the person who supplies him with his parts to restock some parts.i guess if you ordered the header from him and you have the 2 bolt flange then it will be a couple days before he get the supplies then he will get them out in a timely fashion....but thats for all the replies.

LMAO!

Says the guy that got pissed about having a DHL package routed in a way that you didn't like, and still showing up on the expected delivery date.

I think that was just the ownage of the year.
I just died a little on the inside from ridiculous laughter ROFLLLLLLLL

Not to mention the post isn't even related to the issue at hand!

COLER59 said:
here is the update.i talked to joey and he was busy like everyone said in this post.he had like 9-10 orders for header when he was gone.and i guess he is waiting on the person who supplies him with his parts to restock some parts.i guess if you ordered the header from him and you have the 2 bolt flange then it will be a couple days before he get the supplies then he will get them out in a timely fashion....but thats for all the replies.

Yeah Joey is a good guy. Lots of people have gotten much needed help from him. Glad to hear things worked out for you :cool:

Yes Joey is a very good guy, I have been waiting on a reply about tuning but I will continue to wait cause I know he is busy and when I do get his tune it will be dead on, so I will wait till he gets back to me.

Has anyone heard anything from him? I ordered headers on the 18th of July and still haven't heard anything... I only have a couple more weeks to get these installed with help from the Pittsburgh area header guru :laugh: until he's unavailable.

^If you don't get them in time, will that mean you will drive to my side of the state?

Back