• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need a little info for Seattle area

Aussie Ford

Hard-core CEG'er
I have a good friend that is moving from Vancouver to somewhere in the Seattle area. He will be selling a 4bd rm house with a nice garage and moving on due to a new job.

I was wondering if any of my Seattle area CEGers could tell me about the area, like where it is more economical to live? and since they will be renting for awhile if they know about any places? He can be located anywhere from around Tachoma to aways north of Seattle and quite aways both east and west. a fairly large area of choice.

My friend and his family would like 3 bd rms 4 would be best, and a garage is also very high on the list. They don't care so much if it is a house, or mobile home.

And his house in Vancouver is $290k with a current market value of around $360k.

Thanks I appreciate the help,
AF

I know down the street from me is a 3bdrm 1 garage with side carport for rent at 1000 a month. Lakewood/Tacoma area available 1 of the month... other than that craigslist lol...

Back