• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just a teaser of the interior project.

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
msc208.jpg

so are you dying the whole interior? or just select body panels?

I dont know how I feel about it, I like the doors and such, but the carpet gives it a bleh sort of effect, I guess I will have to see it when its done.

Daaaaaaaamn Josh, Ginger is lookin great dude. I would kill to have mine black instead of midnight blue. I cannot wait to see the final product.

It would look nice, but I won't be doing it.

I would have to disagree with that statement, if you panited the top i dont think it would flow into the back as well with what you have painted back there.

If you panited the back and the trim next to the rear seats then i think it may flow a little more, but without that its almost like the black on top would run in to no where. Then where the seat belt is you would have the gap where that is still tan, i think this way looks great!

I definitely agree with this statement. This will look really good if you keep the tan seats and tan carpet, IMO.
Agreed!
It looks great so far! Keep us informed of its progress.
I hadn't realized just how good the black interior (panels) truly would look against the T-red.

I hadn't realized just how good the black interior (panels) truly would look against the T-red.

The black looks amazing, ill being doing mine soon and ill post pics of what my idea is, well actually one of josh's ideas but it'll look great!!

Back