• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New way to clean interior

I've done that...makes quick work of removing puke

Last time, it was the Kia...I drilled a couple holes in the passenger side floor through the carpet to let the water drain out, true story

anyone notice the bikini car wash slip up video to the side? lolz

That's exactly how I clean the inside of my contour. I'm not kidding even a little. I just pull the plastic plugs out of the floor, and it all drains out.

That's exactly how I clean the inside of my contour. I'm not kidding even a little. I just pull the plastic plugs out of the floor, and it all drains out.

Yeah but do you have carpet in there, cause you offroad race it right?

I barely have two seats in it. This weekend I'm racing on tarmac. I'll be using r compound tires for the fist time with the contour. I'm going to need to learn the car all over again. I should be posting fast times within 3 runs. Maybe fast pax times by the end of day two.

That and the fact the girl pissed on the guys car at 28 seconds thinking she could pull a quick one. I lol'ed

Thats how I cleaned the carpet in the Zetec. Some plastic bags to cover the front and bottom of the dash and the carwash power washer...

Last edited:
Back