• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CARFAX Please

If someone has the 'CARFAX Power,' I'd appreciate one as well:

1MEFM66L9WK651545 (1998 Mercury Mystique)

It'll likely show up as totalled -- I purchased the engine (Duratec) from this vehicle today and wanted to double-check the mileage (34K) that was reported to me.

Please send results via PM to avoid cluttering this thread. Thanks a bunch!

ending in 7361 V.I.N. 1 owner in MA 1997, clean record as of 8/2005 55,233 miles
ending in 9694 V.I.N. 1 owner in Indiana, 2001, clean record 2001 Olds Alero. No more info.

Hi there, you're almost right. The vehicle was a 1998 mystique spree from Oklahoma with three owners. 1st owner had excellent maintainance through june 2005 sale to owner #2. Owner #2 had it all of a bit more than a month and suffered a right front crash in same state at 34,000 miles. It was then picked up by a salvage yard. Sounds like it should be a good engine considering that the second owner didn't have to much time to possibly abuse it. Good luck!!

ok folks! please send checks payable to...lol
ending in 3432 V.I.N. 1 owner New York since new. presently has 126,641 miles. Clean record with good maintainance. In Centerreach, NY nowadays.

Back