• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Voodoo shift knob official GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
um I thought it was a pretty normal question, im not a mind reader so..... if your really offended by it then sorry to you, its just I have been been waiting about 2 and a half months now for this thing and im pumped to get it. its like being a kid all over again lol.

i just pretty much assumed it was a delivery date to him. Since I woulda guessed he'd tell us he was shipping them to us. but i'm excited

Teaser pic of the knew shift knobs :D:D:D
SSPX0293.jpg

FWIW, the pic Trey posted from Tom of the knobs does not do them justice. I saw one of the piano black knobs when i met up with him and got my spun finish knobs (which look awesome as well). all i have to say is :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
these black knobs are freaking AMAZING! hell the finish on both of them is perfect but the black you have to see in person to even believe! you guys will not be dissappointed!

soooo, when are you shipping them out?
im in the process of getting boxes ready and stuf then I have a ton of addresses to go thru and lable all of these to ship out. I am aiming to get them out on monday. Priority mail so they will arrive rather quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back