• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday, Sir

Thanks! It'd be better if I wasn't at work...boooo

factoid....Marcie's Peanuts debut was on June 18, 1968 :cool:

fart.gif

old farte'

Happy birthday!
And why is Todd banned?

Because he crossed Rara's line of don't anyone say this. He goes well i will say this. Then he got banned.

Poor todd he always gets these little bans.

Patty what do you have planned for your birthday?

I'm swinging by my parents after work tonight for a low-key dinner w/ the fam...

Friday will be a drunken day of golf & partying like a rockstar, or rather, pirate. The golf outing has a theme...and that theme is pirates of the carribean, they are encouraging peeps to dress as pirates, um yea :rolleyes:

I'm just happy to have an excuse to wear my do-rag...so far I've purchased a 3'x5' Jolly roger flag to fly above my golf cart & I have a skeleton that I am strapping to the roof. I will be bringing a large bottle of rum or grog, whichever the case may be. I am also planning on looting & pillaging each hole...balls & hole flags are fair game in my pirate book, YARRRRRRR!!! My golf bag will have various items of gold & silver treasure (aka mardi gras beads), also strewn about the cart.

I also have a few bumper stickers I'm making for the cart (the country club is gonna love me :eek:):

23851248v2_240x240_Front.jpg

24494928v2_240x240_Front.jpg

23851244v2_240x240_Front.jpg

55066450v1_240x240_Front.jpg

23851244v2_240x240_Front.jpg

I'm open to other ideas as well...after the fun at the course we will be joining friends at the local watering hole for the rest of the festivities of my glorious day.

Back