• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The blueberries have a new home

622d38a6copy.jpg

I think that gun metal will look awesome with the CF hood. I might keep them blue until the fall. It depends on how much time I have with school, and how much :censored::censored::censored::censored: the girlfriend gives me about working on my car. It would be easier to do it in MI though, seeing as I have 2 cars and 3 sets of wheels up there.

Ok.... Is that supposed to be an insult to me saying that I won't take care of it or something? That's not the case...

I could just get these in 18" but I'd still have to paint the blueberries in order to sell them for a decent price.

enkgf1.am.ang.jpg

lol blueberrie I crack up every time I think about that first thread about them. anywho can't wait to see this car in person, you know your giving me a ride in that beast!

Take your little package car down Whitneyville Ave to 100th St in Caledonia (Alto) and you can see it. Ride will come later. :laugh:

I'm glad someone bought that car who will care for it a little better and return it to glory again :cool: It was a very nice car at one time, and can still become one with a little work.

I could just get these in 18" but I'd still have to paint the blueberries in order to sell them for a decent price.

enkgf1.am.ang.jpg

Enkei GF1 Anthracite 18" with 35 series tires and 2" drop on GCs

Don't you even think about it! JERK!
contest099.jpg

newpics005.jpg

newpics012.jpg

Take your little package car down Whitneyville Ave to 100th St in Caledonia (Alto) and you can see it. Ride will come later. :laugh:

hah I don't think ups would approve, but what the heck why not :shrug:

I think im gonna have to bring some frosted flakes for those blueberries though :laugh:

Robert, If you want to see how it would look with those wheels on, Charity has them on the cougar with 225's. Let me know.

I just hope Mark stops by this thread and realizes how big of an A-hole he is for selling that car.

Ok.... Is that supposed to be an insult to me saying that I won't take care of it or something? That's not the case...

Ryan and I are good friends. He is just mad that I sold the SVT when I did. Anyway, I'm glad to see it made the trip OK. Can't wait to see what you have in store for it. Keep me/us posted!

Mark

Ryan and I are good friends. He is just mad that I sold the SVT when I did. Anyway, I'm glad to see it made the trip OK. Can't wait to see what you have in store for it. Keep me/us posted!

Mark

I do miss riding in the car and beating up on ricers and mustang GTs. Those were the days.

Back