• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pic request

buttersSVT

CEG'er
i want to get in channel vent visors for my csvt, but i dont know if i want to paint them to match or just leave em' black. any csvt's that arent black will work fine
chris

here is mine, first in line, the tint kinda hides them though

CIMG0427.jpg

God do I HATE those damn things! Worst car accessory ever next to LED washer nozzles. Ooooooh I feel better now.

i love them.
great for fresh air when its raining, great for allowing hot air to vent out of the car in teh summer without having to worry about rain.

i love them.
great for fresh air when its raining, great for allowing hot air to vent out of the car in teh summer without having to worry about rain.

exactly, they are actually functional and useful when compaired to LED washer nozzles ...

leaving them black and having tint help them disapear, plus it ties into the sail panels and that helps with the look ...

oh and don't put the crome edge trim on them either :nonono:

I put them on the truck for the reasons Elky said, but I don't have them on the SVT because it doesn't see rain and I like the clean stock look.

exactly, they are actually functional and useful when compaired to LED washer nozzles ...

leaving them black and having tint help them disapear, plus it ties into the sail panels and that helps with the look ...

oh and don't put the chrome edge trim on them either :nonono:

I agree 100%. They were necessary when I smoked but they're still great to crack the window for ventilation when it rains or snows. I don't think they'd look good painted plus they're flexible and could crack unless you used special paint.

God do I HATE those damn things! Worst car accessory ever next to LED washer nozzles. Ooooooh I feel better now.

That made me feel better as well! You usually see those vent guards accompanied by headlight covers, mud flaps, and altezza lights. TITE!!! :blackeye:

Mark

Went ahead and did a little photoshop... didn't take a whole lot of time but I think you will be able to get the idea

Before & After
DSC03216.JPG

brapplemodifiedtl0.jpg

im not a fan for the side covers but does anyone know or have info on where i can find the one that goes on the back window ??
My understanding is it is something you have to order from Australia. I want one too, so maybe we could find a few people that want them and order them together at the same time to save on international shipping.

My understanding is it is something you have to order from Australia. I want one too, so maybe we could find a few people that want them and order them together at the same time to save on international shipping.

what i remember from when people looking into it a few years ago was it was near $300 to get it imported and they stopped making them and there wasn't anymore, but please look into it maybe there are some still around ... there are a few people on the boards that have them still

your talking about this one right?

standard.jpg

that was before it get ripped off the car at a wal-mart ...

read this thread

Last edited:
Back