• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Furniture

BK4293

Hard-core CEG'er
Need a bed and sofa set, anyone know any places that won't try to screw me?
I'm back in the Carol Stream area.....

Last edited:
new or used? used check craigslist, new I dunno just shop around.

Oh snap, why didn't I think of that.....:rolleyes:
Anyone that has had any good experience with a certain store and a bit of common sense please continue the conversation......

Last edited:
We had good luck when we bought our sofa set at Lamphere's, but that's here in Aurora. They were helpful and had a nice selection. I don't remember what they had for beds though. Prices were reasonable also.

Welcome back, you gonna be around for a while or heading back to TN in the near future?

Steve,

I have a queen size waterbed frame that includes headboard and 6-drawers underneath. You can use a regular queen size mattress intead of a waterbed mattress (which is what we did... mattress not included). pm me if you're interested in it and we can discuss particulars.

Steve,

I have a queen size waterbed frame that includes headboard and 6-drawers underneath. You can use a regular queen size mattress intead of a waterbed mattress (which is what we did... mattress not included). pm me if you're interested in it and we can discuss particulars.

Go for it Steve, we have a similar set up at home, 6 drawers under each side of the bed, of course we still use ours as a waterbed.

That's a great suggestion Bob!

I have no complaints about the price and service I received when I bought a couch and chase from Value City.

judging from your sig, you must be an A-hole, and have a very small dick.

Why your sitting there in front of your monitor imagining my dick size is kinda creeping me out......

Now back to the party.....
The bed set I have is from value city, and I love it, I'm kinda looking for a cheapee bed for the in-laws while theyre here from mexico. They'll only be here for about a month then my daughter will use it very seldomly, and maybe myself on Saturday nights when I get home late and she don't let me in the bedroom....

Last edited:
The rude comments are done going in any direction.

Civility is REQUIRED, not asked, at this point.
watching this thread.

It all depends on what you want and what you are willing to spend.

Room and Board is one of my favorite stores with some geographic spread. They might be pricey, but quality is also good, and I think you get what you pay for with them. If you're looking for good furniture to last a long time, I would highly recommend them.

It all depends on what you want and what you are willing to spend.

Room and Board is one of my favorite stores with some geographic spread. They might be pricey, but quality is also good, and I think you get what you pay for with them. If you're looking for good furniture to last a long time, I would highly recommend them.

Thanks James, kinda on a budget until I start looking, but still want something nice, hopefully I can get the best of both worlds....But I will check out Room and Board and see what they have going on....

The rude comments are done going in any direction.

Civility is REQUIRED, not asked, at this point.
watching this thread.

Someones cranky today!

huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

Last edited:
How about you buy a chair and turn it upside down. You'll 4 things to sit on.

Last edited:
Back