• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wow....just....wow

What, you haven't heard of the Racing Style trim? :laugh:

That park bench wing looks really good with the trunk up. Put the trunk down, and you have somewhere to sit when you need a rest. :laugh:

How long would it take to pop the wing off, wetsand and flat black that thing to get it home in one piece? :)

More importantly, The car is clean minus the graphic and interior.

Um look at the wheels they are 5 lug.

Kit is nice just needs some black for the grills.

Lawl!

Lawl!

l_eb44f6f14fbc01771d09a56a3a2cbe83.jpg

may not be a first, but its the first I've seen a greddy exhaust on a 'tour...im interested to see how it sounds. not a looker but for 1200 -- not so bad.

Even if it's not your cup of tea, for $1200 it's a steal for the stock parts alone (clean doors<knauberized>,glass,fenders,hood,Etc..)

Not throw in all the extras? Rims,exhaust,A-pillar,razzi kit,trunk layout,etc..

Other possible goodies, suspension, brake kit, interior, engine?

$1200 is a Friggin Steal!

I would not be surprised if bagged or Reebs snag this up at that price :rolleyes:

The Car is not a Five lug.... I asked him how he did the conversion and he told me that his car is a 4 Lug and the Center Caps for the rims showed 5...

Ghey...and I was really interested in 5 lugs too!!!

- amyn

I've never seen wheels with a cap like that. Hope that's not a new trend. If the car was repainted a different color & wing removed it would actually be a good looking car.

Back