• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All Ford Nationals - Carlisle PA

BrApple

No Life But CEG
Planning thread for Carlisle. June 6 - 8

so who from New England is going?

Jess and I will be heading down Friday mid day if anyone else wants to carpool down there. I might be on my own or with my parents depending on when they head down.

If you plan to go please pre-registar and post here to make sure we get a free tent again this year. It is very worth it. Also stay posted to that thread about food costs as we bring our own food for the weekend.

i wont be going, but i have a request for anyone that is.
Somewhere down there Steve Kafka will have a booth set up demonstrating and selling pinstriping supplies.
i would love it if some one could grab me a couple of his business cards and any other free documentation he might have.

i wont be going, but i have a request for anyone that is.
Somewhere down there Steve Kafka will have a booth set up demonstrating and selling pinstriping supplies.
i would love it if some one could grab me a couple of his business cards and any other free documentation he might have.

remind me that weekend and I will go over there and get what I can

if we register for the svt 15th anniversary do we still put ceg as the group name? I am def going. I don't know if it will be the green svt or the black svt, but I will be there.

We are leaving thursday afternoon, about 2:30 ish.

if we register for the svt 15th anniversary do we still put ceg as the group name? I am def going. I don't know if it will be the green svt or the black svt, but I will be there.

We are leaving thursday afternoon, about 2:30 ish.

please do put "Contour Enthusiasts Group" on the form when you registar, this way we can make the 25 cars to get the free tent.

at the moment not many have signed up for the SVT show field

Yeah, my first time going in 3 years. I can't believe it. It should be interesting and hopefully fun, looking at the cars and actually being there when Brian wins for a change. :drool: :crazy: :cool: :laugh:

True. I just tried to figure out gas though. It'd be about $150 just for gas, not counting the food or anything.

True. I just tried to figure out gas though. It'd be about $150 just for gas, not counting the food or anything.

You could attempt to subsist entirely on Hostess Cup Cakes. Food budget would be under $10 per day. :laugh:

But you're right -- gas is a pisser.

Back