• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

silver frost- in wales Wisconsin!

Newsvt

Veteran CEG'er
Theres a silver frost svt in wales right off of hwy 83 just wondering if its anybody on here, from what I can see rims gauges tint and a mirko!

Its got a pretty nice list of mods to it, it for sale on craigs list by me. I don't wanna post somebody else's car other wise I would post link!

yes that's mine. don't wanna sell it to be honest, but i can't afford it. ain't that sad? between rent, insurance, food and GAS! bought a fricken crx that gets 40mpg on 87 octane. LAME-O! can't wait to get out of school and find a real job :cry:

I stoped and looked at it the other day very nice car, I knew it had to be somebody on the board here, what do you have for a suspension? And what did you use to do the grill, you put it up right after I bought mine to!

just got eibach pro-kit springs and bat struts and the mesh is some stuff i got from the holmes depot. it's a real clean car and i've got a lot of people looking at it. they just freak when they see it's got 188k miles on it. thanks for the complements tho.

Just as a word of advice, you will most certainly be better off returning the car to as stock as possible and selling off your mods separately. I'm sad to see the car go if it sells...

hmm I can already think of parts I would want, I call dibs on the mirko haha, it does suck but that's how I was able to get Money outta my other car selling mods seperate. Good luck with the sale!

If you de-mod the car, you open up your buying market. You will have more people from different age ranges checking it out. Sell AM parts and get as close to stock as possible.

Well I'll tell you from seeing this car in person he has enough mods to make a penny off of just those and selling it as a super clean sf svt! What ever way he decide's I hope he gets what he wants out of it!!

Well I'll tell you from seeing this car in person he has enough mods to make a penny off of just those and selling it as a super clean sf svt! What ever way he decide's I hope he gets what he wants out of it!!

yeah, i was thinking about turning it back to stock, but then i realized how big of a turd i was for not saving any of my stock parts when i bought aftermarket. dumb idea... the only things i could possibly sell off are my wheels and sound equiptment. we'll see how it goes though. had it out on the corner for a week now and i'm starting to get more calls on it.

Back