• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tiesto concert...toronto

I listened to Z103.5 driving home late one night (thats when the best club mixes are on, probably because they broadcast live, dring the day it's annoying to hear). Anyways, I heard him do a Pirates of the Carribiean mix, I would go just for that.

beat this, Tiesto is comming to Avalon Boston new years eve!!! How pumped am I huh?!?!

however tickets are $100 :eek: oh well, it'll be worth it

I listened to Z103.5 driving home late one night (thats when the best club mixes are on, probably because they broadcast live, dring the day it's annoying to hear). Anyways, I heard him do a Pirates of the Carribiean mix, I would go just for that.

He's A Pirate (Tiesto Orchestral Mix)

It's on the StreetMix 2k7 cd they put out. Lately, Z103.5 has been putting out some good compilations (better than before).

If you like club mixes, I think they still do them on 100.7 on Saturday nights after 1 or 2am. I used to listen to that on my way home from the clubs in TO.

nothing beats ASOT from Armin Van Buuren though, that weekly show gives you the LATEST in trance and its gooood stuff

Back